Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let's Make You a Cool Kid and Teach You British Slang

So, I was browsing through Youtube, doing my usual, "I'm bored. I don't know what to do with myself, even though it's 3AM in the morning and I shouldn't be doing anything but sleeping..." I came across this and immediately thought of you. It seems useful?? I enjoyed the part about fannies, hahah. And "we don't pet...we stroke" because I'm oddly amused by dirty humor at this hour, apparently.






Now you can adopt the persona of a cool, British...20-something by simply utilizing their very, very, VERY...and did I mention very? odd slang! I like that he attempts to speak Spanish, hehe.

Love you! And Happy 4th of July :)

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. Happy 4th of July! I want to go to England someday and also Isle of Man, where my grandpa came from long ago.

    ReplyDelete