Sunday, June 28, 2009

Operation Captain England Tasks 1-4

1. Meet someone named Seamus. Calmly remark that you supported Bulgaria in the Quidditch World Cup.

2. Take a picture on Abbey Road in the Beatles pose. Be the first in line and wear all white.

3. When there is an awkward pause in a conversation with someone from England, shift your eyes around nervously and in a low drone, mutter "bluhhhdyyyy" in a stretched-out fashion. This should last at least 3-4 seconds, and make sure to avoid eye contact.

4. Get some Cadbury's Dairy Milk. Determine if they are better than standard American chocolate.

Scratched: Among a group of soccer fans, say "I'm really glad David Beckham went to the LA Galaxy. He deserved to play in a place where fans actually appreciate him and genuinely understand the game."

5 comments:

  1. Are you trying to get her beat up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -_-. this has david gao written all over it. maybe this was a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL how about... I'll buy the milk, small talk the cashier about David Beckham+LA Galaxy, and then top it with a bluhhhdyyy? I think I can get away with that... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL seeeeriously! I want to add to this task list :P

    ooooh goodness, I bet it was DGao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to add to this task list as well! :)

    5. Hit on a Brit using the American-est of all American pick up lines. The cornier, the better. The geekier (science/math status)...double the brownie points :)

    and yes, it's 5:30 in the morning...darn my summer insomnia, haha <3

    ReplyDelete